Reflections on loving God, being Catholic, being a woman, being ill, loving life and anything else that comes to mind.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Snippets

I'm participating in something called Sunday Snippets for the first time this week. Several Catholic bloggers each highlight one of their posts from the previous week & then provide links at the "host" blog. This week I'm highlighting my post on Ezekiel 12. Since I don't always update my blog on, at least, a weekly basis, I don't know if I'll always participate. We'll see what the future holds. This week, I hope you find lots of great things to read. God bless you all. I've not said it in a while but you all remain in my prayers. Have a glorious Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Catholic Carnival. I don't play every week either but I always enjoy it when I do. Here's my post:

http://notjustlaura.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/sunday-snippets-a-catholic-carnival/