Reflections on loving God, being Catholic, being a woman, being ill, loving life and anything else that comes to mind.

Friday, December 04, 2009

An Important Article

It has been a bad day and I should be asleep but I did one last email check, found this article and realized I must post it. It's a response to why there are those who actually hate Sarah Palin.

I'm slowly making my way through her autobiography and I must say, I really like this woman. She asked God to make certain that she is always conected to Him, even if by just a string; that she would be a kite under His control. (I'll provide the exact quote when I have a chance.) How could I not like someone who has such an intimate relationship with God? And who's a mother and, often, has amazing style?

Anyway, before I begin rambling, read the piece and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I think Janet's really reaching on this one, but only in regard to why Palin is ostracized. It's an important effect to note. Thanks for passing it along.