Reflections on loving God, being Catholic, being a woman, being ill, loving life and anything else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Time For A Change

After 16 essays on suffering, I’m ready to write about something else (though I’m sure suffering will rear it’s head on occasion). But right now, vocation – particularly being a “long-term” single and remaining or becoming open to marriage – is much in my thoughts ad conversations and, in fact, everywhere I go. (I live in New York. One of our favourite topics of conversation is the lack of a Catholic dating scene.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in anything you have to write about and will read with pleasure. My sister could probably benefit from the things you will write about. I'll have to let her know!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Drusilla. I've been thinking about you. Just wanted to pop in and say hello.